Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun times

I know, I have been terrible about updating this regularly. I have been really, really busy. After all, the Little 500 was this weekend ;).

This weekend was not only the best Little 5 for me, but it ranks up there for best weekends ever. I saw my favorite band, Flight of the Conchords, in concert on Saturday night. The show was awesome and they were hilarious, of course. After the show, me and Nathaniel decided to wait by the back door because, surely, they would come out some time and have to get on their tour buses. 200 other people got the same idea, and we ended up waiting outside for about an hour after the concert. Then, the crowd began cheering and Bret and Jemaine showed up from the side entrance of the IU Auditorium. They went down the line of people and met everyone, taking pictures and signing autographs for everyone.

I was lucky enough to meet them both, shake their hands, and get my picture taken with them! They were so nice and personable.

Come to IU and you will meet your favorite band.

Most likely.

Maybe.

Probably not, BUT there is a chance!

In other news, finals are next week, Little 5 was last week; NOT a good combination. I will spend the next few days studying, studying, turning in papers and assignments, and of course, studying. Then I will be a senior and off to London in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment