Friday, March 6, 2009

London Here I Come

I was just offered an internship with Parliament. That's right, Parliament of the United Kingdom! Of course I accepted, and I am going to intern with a member of parliament. My project for the semester will be researching the role of women in the economy. I am so excited, I can barely contain it, haha.

I am able to do this because of a program Kelley offers called the London Internship program through Arcadia University. Basically you take a class about the UK for 2 days a week and the other 3 days you have an internship. I was lucky enough to be placed at Parliament.

I am so excited about getting the opportunity to live and work abroad. I know this is going to help me when I go to law school and when I get a job after that.

...And I am going to get to go to the London red carpet premiere of the 6th Harry Potter movie! That is just a huge plus, haha.

I am going to miss my boyfriend a lot, but he'll come and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment