Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quite a bit has happened in the last week or so. I found out a couple days ago that I got past the IU screening part to study abroad in London! Now, I am just waiting to see where I am going to intern. I am really hoping to intern at Parliament - it should be awesome. I am already thinking about all the places I'm going to go while I'm there and all the things I am going to see. So far on my agenda are Scotland, Stonehenge, and the white cliffs of Dover.

This week I also decided to play intermural soccer with a couple friends. Our games are going to be on Mondays and it should be a lot of fun. I am a little rusty since I have not played since 2005, but I am looking forward to a reason to exercise regularly. Otherwise I am just not motivated to do so.

In other news, I am hoping to go to Indy with Nathaniel tomorrow to find a restaurant that serves good seafood. We really miss that part of Atlanta. The city is not far from good fishing, so you can go to a good restaurant and know you are getting fresh fish from the ocean. It's a little different here, since mostly I think Indiana relies on fish farms. We will see if we can fnid a good place tomorrow though.

Then, in two weeks, we are going to Telluride, Colorado with a bunch of friends to go skiing. Our friend has a mountain house out there so we are basically going for very cheap. He also has skiing passes for us so we probably don't have to pay for that. We just have to worry about gas and food. I am looking forward to it, but I am also worried because I have never been skiing before. And I am starting in the Rockies. Yikes. Maybe I will just watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment