Monday, September 28, 2009

A distraction

I can tell this week is going to be another crazy one - so I wanted to go ahead and get in a post.

Today was fun - I had an exam in Game Theory! In other words I stayed up really late studying last night and am now, at 8:51pm, exhausted. Do not practice my study habits - they are a result of doing way too many things.

I still think I scored at least at the average. We'll see.

Every Monday night I have a 2.5 hour class - the Economic Consulting Workshop. It is a really interesting class, but also pretty challenging. Tonight we learned that we will use EVERYTHING we've learned in business school for economic consulting. It is fun to apply things I learned back in managerial accounting and macroeconomics, it will just be interesting trying to remember things I learned 3 years ago. I just keep in mind that what I learn in this class will be directly applicable to whatever I am doing in my full time job next year.

Other than school, I am looking forward to going home to Georgia in a week and a half. My nephew Jackson is going to be born! I am pretty much going to have to drop everything to go see him - but it will be completely worth it. I'll be an aunt for the first time... which makes me feel a bit old for the first time also, haha.

Will post again this weekend and probably talk about how I am studying like crazy for my statistics test on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment