Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rollercoaster

My days have been really volatile lately - yesterday I woke up at 10:30am (yes!) and went to work from 12-4pm, but then I had the rest of the day to work on homework.

Tuesdays and Thursdays, however, are a different story. I have 4 classes on Tuesday and 5 on Thursday! This is what I get for trying to give myself three days off of class a week!

Tuesday I had class from 9:30 to 3:45pm, then I rushed to the Boys and Girls Club to visit my little. It was good to see her since we had not met in a while. She was in a very active mood. We went first to try and find Baked to get cookies, but I thought it was on 4th street when it is in fact on 3rd street so we walked in huge circles around a few blocks for about thirty minutes. Then we decided just to stop at Soma, after discovering Baked does not open now before 8pm.

After that we went to the library, then we went back to club to play on the playground. We ended the night playing ping pong.It was a busy visit!

The rest of the night I baked cookies and led the first WIB meeting of the semester.

I am looking forward to a nice and relaxing weekend :).

No comments:

Post a Comment