Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day!

I am working on making the "semi-ultimate" cheesecake for my boyfriend today. I can safely type this on my blog because I know he does not read it ;). Anyway, our plans tonight are dinner at La Dolce Vita and maybe the movie Valentine's Day.

Everyone is so obsessed with this movie - by 4pm on Friday all the showings for the night were sold out. We are buying our tickets in advance for today.

There is another winter storm watch in effect for tonight! Yet again, 5 to 7 inches of snow is expected in some areas of southern Indiana. Regardless, we are not going to get out of school and it is going to be terrible to have to walk to work in the snow :(. Only a few more months until summer though!

This weekend has been really fun. Last night I went to see the Raas Royalty dance competition in the IU Auditorium with some friends from WIB (Women in Business). Schools from all over the country were there competing in Indian dance. The costumes were amazing, the music was good, so it was an entertaining night.

I will write again next week with how my V-day went!

No comments:

Post a Comment