Sunday, February 21, 2010

So I am working in the library today and it is pretty deserted. I work in the computer labs all over campus, but the library is usually the busiest. It was weird walking to work today - roads and sidewalks were completely empty. Typical Sunday morning before noon in Bloomington.

Everyone was out of town this weekend! Both of my roommates were out of town so I had the house to myself for the whole weekend. Weird. I would like to say I got a ton of homework and reading done, but somehow not having any distractions was REALLY distracting.haha

My classes are going well so far this semester. On Thursday my creative writing class read my short story. The reviews were mostly positive, though there were some holes left in my story that I could not see while writing it. It was really complicated.. next time I will try to make my story a little more understandable.

This semester has been unlike any other, in that I only have ONE class with a group project! Our project is due in a couple weeks, but as far as I know that is all I have to do with a group this semester. It is amazing to realize how much time group work can take up.

Next weekend is the annual Women in Business conference! Our club has been working on it all year and we are going to have some amazing speakers. Valerie Grubbs, former COO of the Oxygen Network, will be our keynote speaker. Get the application online if you're interested: www.indiana.edu/~wib

No comments:

Post a Comment