Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Winding Down!

It has been a while since I last posted, but only since the last month has been jam-packed with papers it seems. Spring Break just ended... which means we only have a month and a half left of school... which means I am graduating VERY soon.

Quick update on Spring Break: I went to Myrtle Beach, SC with a dear friend. The weather was great - 70 degrees and clear skies! So we layed on the beach for a day and got a little bit tan. We also hit up mini gold of course. How can you not do that when you are at the beach?

Now that I am back from Spring Break I realize my undergraduate career is almost over. Here are the things I am going to miss most about IU:

1) The connections I've made with people in the business school. I feel like I have started to build a strong networking of intelligent, cool individuals. I am going to miss them a lot! Since I am moving to Atlanta it will be a while since I see them again. If I do!

2) Women in Business. I have enjoyed emerging as a leader in the organization and mentoring younger students. My best friends have been members of WIB, and I will miss having a constant network of awesome people around me all the time.

3) Bloomington restaurants! I am trying to make sure I hit all my favorite places before I leave. Penn Station (though a chain, it is not in ATL), Mother Bear's, Laughing Planet, Bucceto's, YOGI'S, Upland, and many, many others will be very dearly missed.

4) Research. I have enjoyed to economic research in my major classes, and I know I won't be able to do as much in the corporate world where I can get feedback from well-known economists.

No comments:

Post a Comment