Saturday, February 7, 2009

Crazy week

This week was not all that great. I got incredibly sick halfway through. I was not just sneezing or anything like that, i was in actual pain for a couple days. Apparently I caught some virus that cause severe throat pain (it felt like strep), ear ache, headache, fever, and cough. I could not move all of Thursday and was literally sitting in bed all day. I absolutely hated it. If anything gets me depressed it's having to sit in a room all day and feeling like I cannot do anything. I could only sleep and try to break the fever.

Luckily, I am better now (just minor coughing) and was able to sit for LSAT exam this morning. That was fun, but I do not really want to talk about it because then I am just going to have to think about it again. Just thought I'd mention it.

Last night Nathaniel (my bf) and I went to Finch's Brassierie to watch some of his professors play in a jazz combo. They were all really amazing and very nice. It is going to be awesome when I am going to see Nathaniel perform either with his bad or with a symphony he is getting paid for.

For those of you that don't know, IU is one of the best music schools in the country. It is awesome to see world-renowned musicians perform and teach here as professors. There is always a show (most of the time free) to see. In fact, I may be going to see a funk/fusion (or something like that?) band perform tonight. After work, of course. For now I get to sit in the library for 3 1/2 more hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment