Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-day and other things

Good weekend. Nathaniel forgot to make reservations for Valentine's Day until Thursday... so instead he made me dinner! He made chicken picatta with mashed potatoes, green beans, and caeser salad. It was actually really good, although I had to help him out a LITTLE bit...

Friday night we went out with a friend for her 21st birthday. Of course Nathaniel and I could only go out to dinner because we are not yet 21. It seems everyone is turning 21 and going out to the bars, except for Nat and me. At least we can be youngn's together.

I found out the other day that I am going to be an aunt! My older brother is having a baby with his wife in October. We have been waiting for this for a while, so it's really exciting! I cannot wait to help babysit and watch the baby grow up.

I have been trying to write this post for like 2 hours now. I am working in the main floor of the library and everyone is here it seems, doing homework. I too am guilty of waiting until Sunday of the weekend to do all of my homework and studying, but today I wish everyone was not also a procrastinator, like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment